Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

90,000 words

I'm up to 90,000 thousand and I can hardly believe it. I no longer feel like I will never finish the book. Ever since college ended I've been able to get some real work done. Its been just a little more than two months for this ten thousand word chunk, and that is including a very unproductive three weeks in California. At this rate I'll be done with the first draft hopefully by October or November. Of course, I have no idea how long it will take me to revise. And if I take any classes, that will really slow me down.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones