Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Now that this little blog has accidentally died, I have been trying to remember how to do this with the design. So far I have failed miserably. I can't even find the color changing thing, and for some reason, this new format won't let me give titles to individual posts. Basically, I hate blogs. I want to turn Ilyarynburg in a new direction, mainly more about my writing. But I cannot do anything I want to do. It's very frustrating. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Corin said...

And why the heck didn't it format for word length? Sigh.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones