Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Monday, September 13, 2010

120,000 words

Almost done. I feel like I'm on the final kick of a race. I can see the finish line so I have to try so much harder and time seems to have vacuumed, so the misery is extended. Yet the sight of the finish line brings so much relief that even misery isn't so miserable. But really, I am almost done. There will likely not be a 130,000 word post and my goal is to finish this month. When I finish I think I might take a day off from writing and do something. Maybe nothing. I don't know yet. Depends on the day. Hopefully I'll be posting that the first draft is complete sometime soon.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones