Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Chapter

I have finished editing my first chapter to my satisfaction at this point. Of course, that doesn't mean it will never change again, but it does mean that I can say that it is my first chapter and not have to amend the statement when I show it to people. I was thinking about putting it up on the blog, but I'm not sure yet. I'm not worried about copyright or anything, but my blog is not the best format for reading stories. I wish I could post it as a word document so it could be read more easily. Also, I'm not sure if anyone actually care to read the full first chapter. Any suggestions?

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones