Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Music

During my blog's six months hiatus I never was there to check and censor things. And so, now that I have been looking at the blog again, I have noticed that some of music has mysteriously changed to some random techno songs. They're pretty hilarious, but I want everyone to know that I didn't put them here. Some of the links must have changed, which is a shame, because the two songs I have already deleted were two of the awesomest. If you notice anymore, please inform me, as I have not gone through and checked every song.

3 comments:

Corin said...

Rrrr. Why can't I get the video to fit?

The Dancing Pen said...

Yes that happened to my playlist too. My favorite song switched to someone else singing it (not a very good singer compared to the original singer) and another of my songs just quit and would not play anymore.

I'm glad your posting again :)

Cranberry Hill said...

last night I got tired of trying to find good music on playlist so I pulled your blog up and listened to it.

Farrah


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones