Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

2-1

I have taken a while to post about the Packers' last game, and you may think that means the outcome was less than favorable. Not so (for me), The Packers Beat the Rams 36-17. In a game that was the most under-hyped in awhile, it lived up to its under-hypedness. I didn't see it (because it not air due it the fact that it was under-hyped) but I know what happened. It was a boring game in which the Packers did not play very well, but still had a lot of points at the end.
So now the Packers are 2 and 1 going into this weeks matchup. This coming Sunday the Packers will not be playing. They have Monday night football, facing the dastardly Vikings. This is a big game for many reasons. The biggest of which is that whoever wins will be in the lead of the devision. The second reason is that Packers and Vikings loathe each other. Packers Bears may be a more intense rivalry, but there is a hint of respect as they beat the stuffing out of each other. Packers Vikings there is no respect. We all know what the third is. Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting Monday, and hopefully the Packers won't get destroyed.

P.S. I promise I won't post about football only forever, I just have nothing else right now.

2 comments:

MLS said...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9B5OF6O0&show_article=1#
oh yeah baby

MLS said...

I hate Aaron Rodgers if for no other reason than he stole Favre's chinstrap etiquette. ClubTril


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones