Rooks of Burgundy

Rooks of Burgundy
Rooks of Burgundy is historical fiction set 1016/1017 in the Duchy of Burgundy. Raban is a young serf farmer in a small fief. Spring is freshly come and the world beginning again, and so the story opens.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Defeat

Ouch. This week the Packers decided not to win. I could rant, vent, fume, and wax strategical about why the they lost, and more importantly why they should have won. But if you have seen me in since Sunday you have probably already heard me do it and if you haven't seen me you most likely don't care. But take my word for it, it was agonizing. I didn't actually see the game because it was not aired on any channel I'm rich enough to get. But I watched a snazzy little live streaming thingy that suffices when such is the case. And I saw enough to no longer be jealous of my classmates who went to the game. A pure sickening giveaway. Oh well. Next week we go to St. Louis to play the Rams. Hopefully the loss to the Bengals was a wake up call, not a harbinger.

3 comments:

MLS said...

0 - 3 and no end in sight

Corin said...

The way the Packers played I don't think that's a foregone conclusion.

MLS said...

Come again, Mr. Notintouchwithreality


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones